Are you a digital strategist and content creator, expert writer and client counselor who enjoys working with dynamic and influential companies? Do you do your most inspired work at the intersection of creativity and analytics and understand how to turn data into smart integrated strategies and scroll-stopping content that drives cross-channel engagement? If so, this role might be a fit for you. Read Full Job Description by Expanding the Box Below.
Are you a digital strategist and content creator, expert writer and client counselor who enjoys working with dynamic and influential companies? Do you do your most inspired work at the intersection of creativity and analytics and understand how to turn data into smart integrated strategies and scroll-stopping content that drives cross-channel engagement? If so, this role might be a fit for you.
Leading PR/Communications agency, Sloane & Company is looking for a Vice President – Digital Strategy & Integrated Content to join our growing digital team reporting to the Head of Creative & Digital. This professional will interface with several clients daily and help set integrated and digital strategy, develop engaging content and ensure timely execution and implementation.
Vice President – Digital Strategy & Integrated Content will be accountable for the following:
- Support the Head of Creative & Digital on implementing the overall digital practice strategy agency-wide including working as a digital evangelist within the firm;
- Training and educating members of the firm on digital & integrated communications – from social media to content to using data and analytics to inform comprehensive/end-to-end integrated corporate communications strategies;
- Serving as the digital and content expert across accounts and working in concert with corporate communication account team leads, coupled with their own outstanding client relationship skills and experience;
- Acting as both an advisor to clients and executing against the digital/integrated strategy, including, but not limited to, social media and broader content development;
- As a digital and content expert, explaining the intricacies of digital and integrated communications, analytics and social media to existing and prospective clients;
- Helping companies in financial services, healthcare, professional services, B2B technology and other industries better tell their stories and drive engagement with key audiences by developing and using relevant, engaging content across digital channels;
- Operating autonomously – a proven ability to work seamlessly with different account teams, manage various client programs simultaneously with limited oversight, develop high quality client-ready materials, provide actionable client counsel, and problem solve;
- Proactively provide account team leads with regular project status updates to ensure awareness and demonstrate progress toward meeting deadlines;
- Managing digital and content components of integrated retainer and project engagements while ensuring coordination with the overall messaging and goals;
- Developing and ongoing management and execution of high-quality client digital and social deliverables including digital content calendars, social media posts, long-form digital content, analytics & listening reports, content strategies and other communications materials;
- Identifying opportunities within existing client accounts to grow the scope of work and generate new business leads, as well as spearhead new business efforts centered on digital/integrated and content strategy as well as working with senior leadership and account leads to design and integrate these elements in presentations, proposals and budgets;
- Exercising highly developed skills in team leadership and team building.
- Digital & integrated strategy development with demonstrated experience conceptualizing and creating content and implementing successful integrated communications across all channels;
- Demonstrated understanding and effective utilization of data analysis and insight creation, digital competitive analysis and audits, paid social media and paid search; and audience segmentation and persona development;
- Quantifying the impact of campaigns via holistic measurement and reporting across Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned channels;
- Energetic self-starter and resourceful problem solver;
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities; Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work under pressure;
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, TalkWalker, MeltWater, Cision, FullContact, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, other digital & social media planning/measurement tool preferred.
- Approximately 7 to 10 years (4 years of agency experience required) working in digital or integrated communications and specifically in content creation writing for digital media, including social media, SEO and long-form channels;
- Understanding of digital analytics, including Web Analytics, SEO and Social Media Analytics (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.);
- Proficiency with social media management tools and technology (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.);
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related area
Who we are:
Sloane & Company is an industry-leading public relations firm focused on providing a select set of services at a high level for our clients. We are known for our intelligence, intensity, creativity and focus on getting results. Whether the situation calls for developing and delivering the right messages to the audiences that matter or advising on high-stakes deals or crises, our goal is the same — to drive winning outcomes for our clients. We are distinguished in corporate storytelling and reputation management and were a 2016 finalist for Corporate/B2B Agency of the Year and 2015 winner of both U.S. and Global Corporate Agency of the Year from The Holmes Report.
If you excel in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment and want to build your career working on interesting assignments for clients that run the gamut from well-known, Fortune 500-type companies to startups and industry associations then Sloane & Company may be an ideal place for you. Because we don’t subscribe to a rigid organizational hierarchy typically found at most agencies – everyone here rolls up their sleeves and gets involved in day-to-day account work – we’ve created a culture where all professionals have the ability to thrive because they are empowered to take on new responsibilities, think creatively, and share their ideas in an environment where their viewpoints matter.
At Sloane, we are made whole by the diversity of our team. We are a firm that invites and celebrates the uniqueness of each member of our team and encourages individuals to bring their best selves into the workplace. Whether it is through participation in one of our Employee Resource Groups, serving on our DEI Council, opportunities to volunteer, or bringing a new perspective to client work, your individuality and experience matters.
What we offer:
Sloane provides a generous benefits package including coverage for health, vision, and dental insurance premiums; time off including vacation, holidays, and sick time; 401(k) with an employer contribution, and additional benefits.
Sloane believes in the growth and development of all our employees and therefore we offer:
- Professional development and career guidance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Participation in Employee Resource Groups
- A collegial and supportive office environment
We’re an exciting and growing place to build your career, hold yourself to a high standard and continuously improve as a professional. We’re looking for kind, caring, conscientious and dedicated people who want to be a part of our growth.
Sloane & Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any protected category.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com.